Site Update 1 - 2/3/17

Announcements from Michael regarding any site changes, downtime, etc.
michael
Site Admin

Site Update 1 - 2/3/17

Post by michael » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:08 am

Hey everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the new site. Before I get into any updates, I want to give a huge thanks to everybody for coming over and signing up when I posted the video on my channel. It's only been 4 days and we already have almost 90 members and over 450 posts, wow! I've already received some great suggestions that some members have posted in the Site Feedback forum, and decided to implement some of those into the site with this first update.

So, here's whats new:

Polls - You now have the ability to create polls when posting topics on the forums. To do this, use the "Poll Creation" tab at the bottom of the text box when creating your post.
Chat Room - Live chat functionality is now available! The chat room can be accessed here. I've added a link to the chat room on the site's home page.
Gaming Discussion Category - I've also added a new discussion category, where gaming can be discussed by forum members.

I hope you guys enjoy the new updates, and again, huge thanks for making this community possible!

-Michael (mjd7999)
Michael MJD - Site Admin