Hello from Windows Electronic101

New to the forums? Introduce yourself here!
WinElectronic101

Hello from Windows Electronic101

Post by WinElectronic101 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:52 am

Greetings,
I am Windows Electronic101, who used to have a YouTube channel who does Sparta remixes and tech tutorials. I am blind and visually impaired and it's a pleasure to be here. Before I go any further, though, i'd like to point out that my YouTube channel has been inactive for a while since Google locked my account (personal situation happened where I ended up with a phone number switch and I was denied the alternate methods back into my account even though they confirmed I was able to retrieve the information from my recovery email). As such, I am often under my real name now (Brian Stump) often commenting on videos and have not made any videos at the moment. I look forward to being apart of the community, I have a high interest in operating systems (mainly Windows, but macOS and Linux topics are cool too). I have been following Michael's channel since the Win8 Beta tutorial videos and have been active on the channel since. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to direct message my discord: @Windows Electronic101#5925.
Hope to keep this forum going,
Windows Electronic101
DragutinMaric

Re: Hello from Windows Electronic101

Post by DragutinMaric » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:45 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
When in doubt, make an unofficial version of Windows XP!
When not in doubt, just mod some old Android benchmarks!
When between these states, archive and preserve software!