Hello There, I make Operating Systems

New to the forums? Introduce yourself here!
Nettly

Hello There, I make Operating Systems

Post by Nettly » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:35 am

Hello, I have been an MJD viewer for a while and saw him try to access this OSForums website, which I never heard about until today, lucky me. I make operating systems, or at least try to. I don't do great and right now I am stuck on trying to make my own kernel for a fully custom operating system but I still do. Now I have a place where I host all my operating system projects that are... technically dead while I try to design things and inner/outer workings for my systems. They are on my personal website, which since I don't know any rules on advertising here (not listed in the rules but not taking chances)

I guess I should go on more personal level more than what I do for things.
I am Nettly_, also known as Safyre Lyons in real life. I am 16 years old and I do a lot with my time. I am a Linux user (My stupid ASUS machine limits my distro choices :evil:). I do a lot of programming. I design my own websites with plain HTML 5 and CSS 3. I do a lot of C/C++ programming but I also prototype some ideas with Python or JavaScript (depending on the scenario). I do a lot of browsing and testing on operating systems from ArchiveOS.org as well as I like to also browse kernel systems on GitHub. I always wanted to play around with stuff like XP, 95, 3.0, Vista (my favorite Windows operating system personally), and many others. I have far too many domains (that cost in total over $200). I prefer Telegram over Discord and Opera over Chrome but I am just weird I guess. I am also just generally up at the wrong times (it is midnight here (00:35 when writing this part)). I am feeling welcomed, and uh... hello.
TheCanadianToast

Re: Hello There, I make Operating Systems

Post by TheCanadianToast » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:30 am

Welcome to OSForums.net, Nettly. :P