GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Eligibility: The Gift Card Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) and Washington D.C. who are at least 13 years of age at time of entry (“Entrant"(s)). Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Giveaway is conducted and fully sponsored by Michael MJD (“Sponsor”).
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter a random drawing, as described below, on the Michael MJD YouTube Channel (the “Channel”) via a post on OSForums.net, for a chance at 1 of 4 $25 Amazon.com Gift Cards (“Prize”). The average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $25. The total ARV of all Prizes is $100. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
These gift cards are only redeemable at the United States-based Amazon.com online store. The 4 prizes will be awarded to 4 separate individuals. No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on February 4th, 2019 and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 11th, 2019 ("Giveaway Period").
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) subscribe to the Michael MJD YouTube Channel, (b) Make your subscriptions publicly viewable, and (c) post a reply to the topic on OSForums.net located at http://mjd.yt/giveaway containing a link to your YouTube channel (the “Entry”). Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON.
5. Winning: The 4 winners of the Giveaway (“Winners”) shall be chosen at random using Random.org. The Winners shall be chosen on February 12th, 2019.
6. Prize Claim: The 4 Winners will be notified within 1 days of the drawing via their OSForums.net account. Michael will send each of the 4 winners a private message congratulating them, and supply them with 1 of the 4 gift card codes redeemable for $25 at Amazon.com
6. Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
7. YouTube Policies
a) Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
b) YouTube and Amazon.com are not sponsors of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube and Amazon.com from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.
Rules provided by Lior Leser, Esq. (https://www.youtube.com/youtuberlaw)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Michael MJD - Site Admin