REG: AveraSell PoS Software

Share useful tools and various software with the forum community. MUST be legal to share. NO PIRACY!
cfleischmann

REG: AveraSell PoS Software

Post by cfleischmann » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi All:

I've got a copy of AveraSell which was manufactured and distributed by POSitive Software Company (PSC). AveraSell is/was a Point-Of-Sale (POS) program for windows origional made available free of charge along with some limitations to encourage users to buy the full "plus" edition which removed those features. Basically this is a really beefed up version of a cash register for windows. would anyone be interested is it as PSC is no longer selling or supporting the product at all, I've managed to get hold of a key generator and made an "improved" version of the software and installer (the software improvements were made by a freelancer I hired, I was responsible for the installer and that is it). If you're interested in it, please give a reply and I'll get my links for it back up and running. Right now, my web server is down and thus the normal link I'd give people is not working. Right now, I'm seeing if there's enough interest in the software to justify the time and effort needed for me to keep the web server side of it up and running.
meghna31

Re: REG: AveraSell PoS Software

Post by meghna31 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:23 pm

Excellent thread..!!!
Steve

Re: REG: AveraSell PoS Software

Post by Steve » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:14 am

I'd like to try it