TeamOS - a group dedicated to making custom Windows operating Systems

Discuss operating systems based on Windows NT (including modern versions).
WinElectronic101

TeamOS - a group dedicated to making custom Windows operating Systems

Post by WinElectronic101 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:51 am

Has anyone ever heard of the group TeamOS? They make custom versions of Windows XP, 7, 8.1 and 10. They created versions of Windows like Windows XP Neomax Edition and Windows 7 Poison Edition. They have some regular plane activated versions of Windows as well, but their main focus is unofficial Windows versions. They have a torrent limit though, so if your point ratio goes below 0.4 you won't be able to download their Windows operating systems through torrents anymore. To fix this issue you can either use the bonus points system (a point trading program) or become a VIP member. If you have below 120 points you won't be able to obtain bonus points however.
DragutinMaric

Re: TeamOS - a group dedicated to making custom Windows operating Systems

Post by DragutinMaric » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:39 pm

WinElectronic101 wrote:Has anyone ever heard of the group TeamOS? They make custom versions of Windows XP, 7, 8.1 and 10. They created versions of Windows like Windows XP Neomax Edition and Windows 7 Poison Edition. They have some regular plane activated versions of Windows as well, but their main focus is unofficial Windows versions. They have a torrent limit though, so if your point ratio goes below 0.4 you won't be able to download their Windows operating systems through torrents anymore. To fix this issue you can either use the bonus points system (a point trading program) or become a VIP member. If you have below 120 points you won't be able to obtain bonus points however.
Man I used to have an account there a long while ago so that I could download stuff. Ah the happy memories. Too bad I deliberately messed up my account I'm a moment of irrational fear (thought FBI would track me down back when I was less mature LOL). Too bad I idiotically erased Windows 7 Blue Core... They have strict rules about seeding and having to use your own IP address, no VPN, having to seed any torrents you dowoad, lala lala blah blah so I'm probably not gonna be able to get on there again anytime soon as I will NOT have my university's IP associated with a hard-core software hacking website. Some of their releases are available on pirate torrent sites (will NOT share links for OBVIOUS reasons), the Internet Archive and some back-alley geek blogs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
When in doubt, make an unofficial version of Windows XP!
When not in doubt, just mod some old Android benchmarks!
When between these states, archive and preserve software!