XPize

Discuss operating systems based on Windows NT (including modern versions).
Post Reply
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

XPize

Post by Steve » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm

If you have a working copy of XPize please send it to me.
MJD made a video about it if you don't know what i'm talking about watch it.
Thanks
User avatar
MemeOS
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:08 am
Location: the mysterious green and cold land named iowa
Contact:

Re: XPize

Post by MemeOS » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Steve wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm
If you have a working copy of XPize please send it to me.
MJD made a video about it if you don't know what i'm talking about watch it.
Thanks
you know, you can just download it
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: XPize

Post by Steve » Mon May 01, 2017 8:48 am

MemeOS wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 pm
Steve wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm
If you have a working copy of XPize please send it to me.
MJD made a video about it if you don't know what i'm talking about watch it.
Thanks
you know, you can just download it
Where? I just get all sorts of malware
User avatar
MemeOS
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:08 am
Location: the mysterious green and cold land named iowa
Contact:

Re: XPize

Post by MemeOS » Tue May 02, 2017 1:41 am

Steve wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 8:48 am
MemeOS wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 pm
Steve wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm
If you have a working copy of XPize please send it to me.
MJD made a video about it if you don't know what i'm talking about watch it.
Thanks
you know, you can just download it
Where? I just get all sorts of malware
http://www.xpize.net/
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: XPize

Post by Steve » Tue May 02, 2017 1:29 pm

MemeOS wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:41 am
Steve wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 8:48 am
MemeOS wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 pm


you know, you can just download it
Where? I just get all sorts of malware
http://www.xpize.net/
That site is dead
awesomeguy
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:18 pm

Re: XPize

Post by awesomeguy » Tue May 02, 2017 3:08 pm

User avatar
Steve
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: XPize

Post by Steve » Thu May 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Ok i have it but i get an error when installing
Post Reply