Page 1 of 4

Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm
by Steve
If you have isos and working produuct keys for Windows Whislter builds please send to me.
I'm intrested in (but any other is good as well):
Build:2257
2419
2428
2465
Thanks!

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
by nknight
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:05 pm
by nknight
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm
If you have isos and working produuct keys for Windows Whislter builds please send to me.
I'm intrested in (but any other is good as well):
Build:2257
2419
2428
2465
Thanks!
Also Build 2465 has a Professional and a Home Edition option.

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:23 pm
by Steve
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
productkeys included? not required?

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:24 pm
by nknight
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:23 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
productkeys included? not required?
idk I'll check somewhere.

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 pm
by Steve
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
this site is usefoul Thanks

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 pm
by nknight
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
this site is usefoul Thanks
your welcome :) I'm getting your product keys :)

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 pm
by Steve
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
this site is usefoul Thanks
your welcome :) I'm getting your product keys :)
You have productkeys? :o if you share them i will be very happy :D

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 pm
by nknight
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:23 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
productkeys included? not required?
this key is for build 2419 and higher RBDC9-VTRC8-D7972-J97JY-PRVMG
if doesn't work for anything higher than 2428 let me know :)

Re: Windows Whistler

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:30 pm
by nknight
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 pm


this site is usefoul Thanks
your welcome :) I'm getting your product keys :)
You have productkeys? :o if you share them i will be very happy :D
there actually online.