Windows Whistler

Discuss operating systems based on Windows NT (including modern versions).
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by Steve » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:33 pm

nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:30 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 pm

your welcome :) I'm getting your product keys :)
You have productkeys? :o if you share them i will be very happy :D
there actually online.
Ok so i'm the idiot that can't find them
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by Steve » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm

nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
This russian site is legit?
No malware ? No DDoS and things like that ??
I can use your key for WinWorldPC isos? (of course your stupid question Steve)
User avatar
nknight
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 am
Location: United States

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by nknight » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:33 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:30 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 pm


You have productkeys? :o if you share them i will be very happy :D
there actually online.
Ok so i'm the idiot that can't find them
No of course not. Your not an idiot I sometimes can't find stuff online and its online. No hard feelings.
User avatar
nknight
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 am
Location: United States

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by nknight » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
This russian site is legit?
No malware ? No DDoS and things like that ??
I can use your key for WinWorldPC isos? (of course your stupid question Steve)
I think its legit its not my ftp server I found the username and password online. No malware, no DDoS and yes you can use the key for WinWorldPC isos.
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by Steve » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 pm

nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:38 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm
You can look on ftp://old-dos.ru/OSCollect/OS/Windows/B ... 0Whistler/
username and password is oscollect
You probably find what your looking for :)
This russian site is legit?
No malware ? No DDoS and things like that ??
I can use your key for WinWorldPC isos? (of course your stupid question Steve)
I think its legit its not my ftp server I found the username and password online. No malware, no DDoS and yes you can use the key for WinWorldPC isos.
and VMware gives me CPU errors when i try to boot to the WWPC iso
User avatar
nknight
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 am
Location: United States

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by nknight » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:38 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm


This russian site is legit?
No malware ? No DDoS and things like that ??
I can use your key for WinWorldPC isos? (of course your stupid question Steve)
I think its legit its not my ftp server I found the username and password online. No malware, no DDoS and yes you can use the key for WinWorldPC isos.
and VMware gives me CPU errors when i try to boot to the WWPC iso
I use Virtual PC 2007 for beta builds.
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by Steve » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm

nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:38 pm


I think its legit its not my ftp server I found the username and password online. No malware, no DDoS and yes you can use the key for WinWorldPC isos.
and VMware gives me CPU errors when i try to boot to the WWPC iso
I use Virtual PC 2007 for beta builds.
It's not compatibile whit Windows 8.1 i can't install
User avatar
nknight
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 am
Location: United States

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by nknight » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 pm


and VMware gives me CPU errors when i try to boot to the WWPC iso
I use Virtual PC 2007 for beta builds.
It's not compatibile whit Windows 8.1 i can't install
do you have another computer that doesn't have 8.1 or 10 on it.
User avatar
Steve
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by Steve » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:58 pm

nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:35 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 pm

I use Virtual PC 2007 for beta builds.
It's not compatibile whit Windows 8.1 i can't install
do you have another computer that doesn't have 8.1 or 10 on it.
Yes a Pentium 3 and Intel i385 based thing :)
User avatar
nknight
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 am
Location: United States

Re: Windows Whistler

Post by nknight » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:58 pm
nknight wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:35 pm
Steve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm


It's not compatibile whit Windows 8.1 i can't install
do you have another computer that doesn't have 8.1 or 10 on it.
Yes a Pentium 3 and Intel i385 based thing :)
Do you want this on a vm?
Post Reply