PsVita / PsTV : A long time users comments!

Discussions about games that do not fit into the other categories.
Qoutsy

PsVita / PsTV : A long time users comments!

Post by Qoutsy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:01 pm

PsVita /
(caling vita in further on) Has for me been THE console, in fact; Im using it to write this, with an Bluetooth Keyboard :D

But what are GO's and NOPE's of the vita?
Well; First of all there are :3 models of the (not conting special editions) of the PsVita
- First gen Wifi and 3G models
- Second gen Wifi only edition
And only 1 model of the pstv: Wifi/LAN first gen PSTV.

So What do i think about the Vita? Simple anwser: Yes.
Long anwser; There are things that may want you to get an nVidia Shield or something.
1. NO CLIPBOARD: Yes, this is a problem. At least when you "power" use the vita.
2. CAMERA; Ok,ok. This is a console, BUT why theres an camera?? Its Super Duper bad: Sony, please.(Oh and dont eaven try to play the AR games....)
3. (1'st gen only) The System memory: Wayyy too expensive, eaven tought the vita is Discontinued.
4. Expensive games: Be rich, get aull tha geams!

You expected more?
Im sad to say; I'v been using Vita for 2-3 yrs now, It plays games. Ok, Its a console.

((IF I MISSED SOMETHING, COMMENT! : DISQUS, PM. I LOVE THE VITA, THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY!))

- Qoutsy (You hate me now, dont ya?)
- Qoutsy,A.K.A: Tino.
Neb

Re: PsVita / PsTV : A long time users comments!

Post by Neb » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Qoutsy wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:01 pm
PsVita /
(caling vita in further on) Has for me been THE console, in fact; Im using it to write this, with an Bluetooth Keyboard :D

But what are GO's and NOPE's of the vita?
Well; First of all there are :3 models of the (not conting special editions) of the PsVita
- First gen Wifi and 3G models
- Second gen Wifi only edition
And only 1 model of the pstv: Wifi/LAN first gen PSTV.

So What do i think about the Vita? Simple anwser: Yes.
Long anwser; There are things that may want you to get an nVidia Shield or something.
1. NO CLIPBOARD: Yes, this is a problem. At least when you "power" use the vita.
2. CAMERA; Ok,ok. This is a console, BUT why theres an camera?? Its Super Duper bad: Sony, please.(Oh and dont eaven try to play the AR games....)
3. (1'st gen only) The System memory: Wayyy too expensive, eaven tought the vita is Discontinued.
4. Expensive games: Be rich, get aull tha geams!

You expected more?
Im sad to say; I'v been using Vita for 2-3 yrs now, It plays games. Ok, Its a console.

((IF I MISSED SOMETHING, COMMENT! : DISQUS, PM. I LOVE THE VITA, THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY!))

- Qoutsy (You hate me now, dont ya?)
It can stream games from the PS4 via Remote Play!