Discord/TeamSpeak Server

Discuss any issues or request features to be added to the site.
NewYorkEagle

Re: Discord/TeamSpeak Server

Post by NewYorkEagle » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:54 am

We should have Michael (or mjd) know about this. Although, I'm not sure if he wants us to know about his Discord information.

My Computer Specs:

Model: Acer Veriton X2631
CPU: Intel Core i5 (4440)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: 2.6 TB (Partitions total)
Sound: Realtek High Definition Audio
Neb

Post by Neb » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 pm

C'mon, Michael! We're... or might be just me... But I'm waiting!
Neb

Post by Neb » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:21 am

still waiting.... cri cri
TheCanadianToast

Post by TheCanadianToast » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Not sure whether or not if this is going to happen anyways because Michael already added AJAX Chat to the website... That is up to him anyways...
michael
Site Admin

Post by michael » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 am

TheCanadianToast wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:27 pm
Not sure whether or not if this is going to happen anyways because Michael already added AJAX Chat to the website... That is up to him anyways...
I thought about adding either Discord or the AJAX chat and decided ultimately on AJAX just so that it would be easier for everybody account-wise. Because the chat is an addon for phpBB, it is able to utilize the usernames already registered on the forums, meaning that everybody would not have to sign up for another account. It is still a neat idea though, and I could possibly see it happening :)
Michael MJD - Site Admin
Neb

Post by Neb » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:02 am

Psst, Michael, AJAX seems to be dead. Discord? ;)))
TheCanadianToast

Post by TheCanadianToast » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:46 am

Well, on Wednesday I was invited to a discord channel from a former forum/chatroom community that I was a part of for 7 years... So I had no choice but to create a Discord account for myself. I hate to say this but, you win, Neb... Their forum website with their Ajax Chat as well, got pulled offline from the internet. Soooo...

Anyways if a Discord channel ever happens for OSForums Michael, you can tell us anytime, and I can add OSForums to my list of channels on my Discord account, if and when you give us the link to your OSForums discord channel. Just saying...
Neb

Post by Neb » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:36 pm

TheCanadianToast wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:46 am
Well, on Wednesday I was invited to a discord channel from a former forum/chatroom community that I was a part of for 7 years... So I had no choice but to create a Discord account for myself. I hate to say this but, you win, Neb... Their forum website with their Ajax Chat as well, got pulled offline from the internet. Soooo...

Anyways if a Discord channel ever happens for OSForums Michael, you can tell us anytime, and I can add OSForums to my list of channels on my Discord account, if and when you give us the link to your OSForums discord channel. Just saying...
Wait, we were having a war?! O_O But the Discord would be a lot of active. This one guy had a forum chat and then switched to discord, it's extremely active. If it doesn't work out, I guess you win, Toasty :P
TheCanadianToast

Post by TheCanadianToast » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Neb wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:36 pm
Wait, we were having a war?! O_O But the Discord would be a lot of active. This one guy had a forum chat and then switched to discord, it's extremely active. If it doesn't work out, I guess you win, Toasty :P
No. No wars involved. I was only just saying. That is all... But yeah, like I already said before, I now have a Discord account...
Neb

Post by Neb » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:08 am

TheCanadianToast wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:01 pm
Neb wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:36 pm
No. No wars involved. I was only just saying. That is all... But yeah, like I already said before, I now have a Discord account...
Pssssst, Nebble#2810 ;)