WindowsAllinOneDVD after $5 PC upgrade fails?

Discuss and request videos on Michael's YouTube channel.
michael
Site Admin

Re: WindowsAllinOneDVD after $5 PC upgrade fails?

Post by michael » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Steve wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:09 pm
michael wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:56 am
Steve wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 am

Oh. i found the keys included and they do work. But did clean installing works for you? For me not
I haven't tried a clean install, only upgrade. Was it saying the key was not valid for a clean install or was it another issue?
It alwayse fails when i want clean install but for upgrade is decent (if you are not stupid like me and search for the keys for hours and then : Ok they was included and think yourself an idiot)
I actually did the same thing in a video I did on the 98 PC. Tried like 20 keys and the whole time it was included in the CD, haha. Maybe there's an issue getting a clean install to work, I'll have to check it out.
Michael MJD - Site Admin
Steve

Post by Steve » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:56 pm

michael wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 pm
Steve wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:09 pm
michael wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:56 am

I haven't tried a clean install, only upgrade. Was it saying the key was not valid for a clean install or was it another issue?
It alwayse fails when i want clean install but for upgrade is decent (if you are not stupid like me and search for the keys for hours and then : Ok they was included and think yourself an idiot)
I actually did the same thing in a video I did on the 98 PC. Tried like 20 keys and the whole time it was included in the CD, haha. Maybe there's an issue getting a clean install to work, I'll have to check it out.
For me Clean install never works
nknight

Post by nknight » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:25 pm

I have tried disc one of Windows all in one DVDs and least the XP Pro OEM works for me.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Nathaniel Knight
nknight

Post by nknight » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:26 pm

nknight wrote:I have tried disc one of Windows all in one DVDs and least the XP Pro OEM works for me.

I think it only takes the key in the DVD

Nathaniel Knight