WindowsAllinOneDVD after $5 PC upgrade fails?

Discuss and request videos on Michael's YouTube channel.
michael
Site Admin

Re: WindowsAllinOneDVD after $5 PC upgrade fails?

Post by michael » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Steve wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:09 pm
michael wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:56 am
Steve wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 am

Oh. i found the keys included and they do work. But did clean installing works for you? For me not
I haven't tried a clean install, only upgrade. Was it saying the key was not valid for a clean install or was it another issue?
It alwayse fails when i want clean install but for upgrade is decent (if you are not stupid like me and search for the keys for hours and then : Ok they was included and think yourself an idiot)
I actually did the same thing in a video I did on the 98 PC. Tried like 20 keys and the whole time it was included in the CD, haha. Maybe there's an issue getting a clean install to work, I'll have to check it out.
Michael MJD - Site Admin
Steve

Post by Steve » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:56 pm

michael wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 pm
Steve wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:09 pm
michael wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:56 am

I haven't tried a clean install, only upgrade. Was it saying the key was not valid for a clean install or was it another issue?
It alwayse fails when i want clean install but for upgrade is decent (if you are not stupid like me and search for the keys for hours and then : Ok they was included and think yourself an idiot)
I actually did the same thing in a video I did on the 98 PC. Tried like 20 keys and the whole time it was included in the CD, haha. Maybe there's an issue getting a clean install to work, I'll have to check it out.
For me Clean install never works
nknight

Post by nknight » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:25 pm

I have tried disc one of Windows all in one DVDs and least the XP Pro OEM works for me.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

nknight

Post by nknight » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:26 pm

nknight wrote:I have tried disc one of Windows all in one DVDs and least the XP Pro OEM works for me.

I think it only takes the key in the DVD