favorite type of cardboard

Discuss anything that does not fit into the other forum categories.
User avatar
Neb
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 pm
Location: doing the do
Contact:

favorite type of cardboard

Post by Neb » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:49 pm

my favorite is the kind where its brown
Image
User avatar
Jamiec1130
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:04 pm
Location: Using a computer

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by Jamiec1130 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Mmmm, isn't most cardboard brown or brown painted a different color)?
My main systems:
Core 2 Duo E8400 Gaming Rig
1.33GHz PowerBook G4 12"
HP Pavilion G6
PowerMac G4 MDD 1.0GHz (X1)
User avatar
Neb
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 pm
Location: doing the do
Contact:

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by Neb » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Jamiec1130 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:50 pm
Mmmm, isn't most cardboard brown or brown painted a different color)?
Nah I've seen quite a few different types of cardboard. different widths, colors, and feelings.
Image
User avatar
NewYorkEagle
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 pm
Contact:

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by NewYorkEagle » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:55 am

I usually like cardboard with the company's logos on them.
Image

My Computer Specs:

Model: Acer Veriton X2631
CPU: Intel Core i5 (4440)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: 2.6 TB (Partitions total)
OS: Windows 10 Pro
Sound: Realtek High Definition Audio
User avatar
Neb
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 pm
Location: doing the do
Contact:

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by Neb » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:10 am

NewYorkEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:55 am
I usually like cardboard with the company's logos on them.
I can totally agree. Although after you eat the Amazon boxes for a while they get kind of old.
Image
User avatar
NewYorkEagle
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 pm
Contact:

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by NewYorkEagle » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:21 am

Neb wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:10 am
NewYorkEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:55 am
I usually like cardboard with the company's logos on them.
I can totally agree. Although after you eat the Amazon boxes for a while they get kind of old.
lol yeah. They could be tasty, but not for a long time.
Image

My Computer Specs:

Model: Acer Veriton X2631
CPU: Intel Core i5 (4440)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: 2.6 TB (Partitions total)
OS: Windows 10 Pro
Sound: Realtek High Definition Audio
User avatar
Neb
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 pm
Location: doing the do
Contact:

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by Neb » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:23 am

NewYorkEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:21 am
Neb wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:10 am
NewYorkEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:55 am
I usually like cardboard with the company's logos on them.
I can totally agree. Although after you eat the Amazon boxes for a while they get kind of old.
lol yeah. They could be tasty, but not for a long time.
Yeperoo
Image
User avatar
SnakeEyes9922
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:44 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by SnakeEyes9922 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:33 am

Best type of cardboard to me is white or with a company's logo on it such as Amazon's.
I Like Operating Systems
Located On Earth

System Specifications:
i7-4790k @4.40GHz
ASUS z97 Pro Gamer
32GB PNY Ram
NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB
Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 x64
VerySmartPerson
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:52 am

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by VerySmartPerson » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:58 am

I love the kind that is impossible to bend, and tastes like sand paper. I know because my friend is a vegan, and only eats cardboard
User avatar
stenstorp
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:31 pm
Location: Adelaide/Australia
Contact:

Re: favorite type of cardboard

Post by stenstorp » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:10 pm

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of logos and colour on cardboard. Do you know what kind of stuff they put into that dye?! Can't be good for you.
I prefer plain corrugated cardboard. Better for chewing on while hiking and stuff, way better than that thin stuff. No substance.
Contrarian technologist and esoterica enthusiast.
Post Reply