Motospeed Inflictor CK104 Cheap Mechanical Keyboard

Discuss computer peripherals including mice and keyboards.
Diabl0

Motospeed Inflictor CK104 Cheap Mechanical Keyboard

Post by Diabl0 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Motospeed Inflictor CK104 is a cheap mechanical keyboard (you can get it for under $50) which I would like to recommend you (at least those of you who can't spend hundreds of dollars on a peripheral).
I've been using this keyboard for about a year now. Everything works perfectly, like it did on day one.
It uses Outemu Blue switches, typing on them and playing games is really lovely. They are pretty loud, their sound is very satisfying, but not everyone will like it (that's one disadvantage here).
It offers backlight in a few colors. You can set a normal backlight mode or choose one of many animations.You can also create up to 5 own presets (you can change the colour of every key and then save the layout under FN + 1-5 buttons). The keyboard doesn't come with any software (it would be in chinese anyway, hehe), it saves changes in its own memory and every change you make in its configuration is done using FN +" combination.
The build quality is very good, the board is heavy and rigid, I only wish the cable was detachable for easier transportation. Keycaps are double-shot, which means their solid black colour and the transparent white colour are two separate molds connected together. This means that the letters can never wipe off (this is the best type of keycaps on the market).

If you'd like to see some photos of this keyboard with some comments, I made a imgur gallery once:
Motospeed Inflictor CK104 Keyboard Imgur Gallery

PS. English is not my main language, so if I made any mistakes in the text, please, feel free to correct me. ;)
Last edited by Diabl0 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neb

Re: Motospeed Inflictor CK104 Cheap Mechanical Keyboard

Post by Neb » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:04 am

Looks cool! I'll certainly get it if I need a backup mechanical keyboard.
Jamiec1130

Re: Motospeed Inflictor CK104 Cheap Mechanical Keyboard

Post by Jamiec1130 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:19 am

Looks decent. I may give it a shot.
My main systems:
Core 2 Duo E8400 Gaming Rig
1.33GHz PowerBook G4 12"
HP Pavilion G6
PowerMac G4 MDD 1.0GHz (X1)