Getting SoundSpectrum products to boost up on modern machines!!

Discuss GPUs
DanPin

Getting SoundSpectrum products to boost up on modern machines!!

Post by DanPin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 am

I'm a fan of SoundSpectrum's visuals. (Trial versions are available at SoundSpectrum.com.) As we know (but not ALL of you) that we had to have SoundSpectrum products installed on every machine, you can't tell until you know that your computer is fast enough to run any of their products. These include G-Force, Aeon, WhiteCap, and SoftSkies.

It's hard to know that your GPU isn't that fast enough to run SoundSpectrum's visuals. If you try to, for example, install Aeon on an unsupported processor and/or video card, the plugin installs fine but as soon as you try to run it, you receive an error telling you that it is unable to start due to incompatible hardware that "lacks the required graphics hardware." This error has happened to me on my Compaq Presario PC SR5350F.

If anyone does NOT have G-Force installed (which is in fact my favorite program of all time), you may download the trial or purchase the Gold/Platinum version from the SoundSpectrum website. You can ask their forums about any issues if you'd like, but I would want everyone to share their thoughts about SoundSpectrum products. Thanks.