Search found 108 matches
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:05 am
- Forum: YouTube Channel Discussion
- Topic: WinToUSB Free v3.9 Problems
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2611
WinToUSB can be only used to install WIndows onto a USB and for making a windows installer , if you want to put other tools onto the USB i reccomend YUMI
- Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:54 am
- Forum: Member Introductions
- Topic: Hello! I've not been on the Forums in forever so I might as well welcome myself
- Replies: 2
- Views: 765
- Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:47 pm
- Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic Discussion)
- Topic: Game: What OS am i running in this VM?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5588
- Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:36 am
- Forum: Windows NT-Based Discussion
- Topic: Where is Windows Vista still being used Today?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6497
This is kind of off topic bc the computers I found were not running Vista but I found 2 computers running XP. Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk PS at least one of them shipped with XP idk about the other one. I think I found 1 running Vista. And these were at my school. My school has all Vista PCs...